The Finley Country Club and COVID-19
Due to the continuing updates we have with information regarding COVID-19. The following will apply. Your safety is paramount, that is first and foremost.
Our restaurant will be open for take away and sit-down meals until we are informed about non-essential service closures.
Our temporary opening hours will be 12 noon until 8:30, Monday to Saturday, or until advised otherwise.
Lunch service will be 12 noon to 1:30pm.
Dinner 6pm until 8pm
We will close at 6:30 tonight.
Any motel bookings may order room service until further notice.
We have reduced our seating capacity to fall well below the existing guidelines and only limited numbers of patrons may eat at any one time.
Like all the business’s in Finley and Australia, we wish every one good health and that we will all return to normal as soon as we can.
The Finley Country Club Hotel Motel is committed to the health and well-being of our community, patrons and staff.
Considering the evolving COVID-19 situation, we have been closely monitoring and remain prepared to action any advice from the State and Federal authorities.
Our business is currently operating as per usual, and to date there has been no incidence of COVID-19 being reported at the Hotel.
Appropriate measures and procedures are in place to mitigate unnecessary risk. Inclusive of, but not limited to;
- Ensuring patrons and staff utilise hand sanitisers on entering the premises and during the time spent with us.
- Increased use of sanitisers to bar, tables, chairs and furniture.
- Educating employees on important prevention measures, including a deployment of appropriate signage and frequent digital communications.
- Avoidance of any person with cold or flu like symptoms.
- Enhanced and more stringent daily facility clean.
- Cleaning surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Increased stock of hand sanitiser deployed to locations around the property.
We are taking additional measures including the sanitisation of:
- Interior and exterior touch points such as; door handles, cutlery crockery and Condiments.
- Motel room cleaning and sanitation.
The government has relayed to hotels and the like that there may not be any more than 100 people present at an internal gathering. We are aware and advise that:
- We cannot book functions of more than 80 people until advised to the contrary.
- Prior to any function being confirmed, we will advise on safeguards we can take to minimise any risk to patrons and staff.
We recognise that new guidelines have been issued regarding self-isolation, aged care, common sense and we offer the following:
- Our restaurant and bar will remain open, however more stringent sanitisation procedures will be actioned to minimise risk.
- Home delivery and Take away options will now apply for all service times. This for our whole menu.
- Room Service will be available for all motel guests and can be delivered to other motels in the area.
We will continue to monitor advice released by authorities and will be continually reviewing our practices in line with any recommendations. Lastly, thank you for your continued support.
Please keep supporting all hospitality business in Finley, where you can. We all thank you for your patronage and we will really need your support over the next few months.